little school alumni

Our History

Hattye Mae Biddle and Penny Fox established the little school in 1954 in Penny’s home with 11 children.  In 1966, the little school moved to 308 North Queen Street into an old farmhouse known at the Tomlinson House.  read more

our mission

Our Mission

We share love and understanding with families, while supporting their children in their social-emotional, intellectual and physical development. We provide a safe environment where we encourage growth, discovery, play, and creativity.

our programs

Our Vision

We lead with compassion, reach for excellence, and provide a high-quality learning environment.